This position is responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly dining room and the guest service area.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, & holidays based on operational needs.
The positions for Devon Seafood will be posted year-round on a continuous hire basis, and will be filled based on staffing needs. Applicants who apply will be reviewed and will be invited to an interview session if you meet the requirements for the position.
- Assisting servers restocking all dining and service areas, cleaning and resetting tables
- Completing daily and weekly cleaning sheets
- Pouring coffee and water when required
- Ensuring that condiments are amply supplied on the guest table prior to the guests taking their seats
- Forwarding any guest concerns to the applicable wait staff person or supervisor; and accomplishing other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in an organized and efficient manner
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and staff
- Must present a clean and appropriate image
- Working schedule for this position would include a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work on one's feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, bend, push, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must work in a clean, efficient and orderly manner
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer