This position is responsible for the operational and managerial support at Chick-fil-A at Hersheypark, as well as assisting the Concession Area Manager with any additional needs. The position will be responsible for assisting with the following responsibilities to include, but not limited to: staffing, guest satisfaction, financial performance in the areas of responsibility, daily concession operations, and full compliance with all Federal and State regulations.
- Supervise and facilitate concession operations, to include the purchase of supplies, distribution, food preparation, and assignment of job duties
- Work with management at all levels to enhance development of operational and managerial experiences and skills through hands on training
- Monitor financial results for area(s) of responsibility and take corrective action as necessary
- Direct, support, develop, coach, and evaluate staff members
- Evaluate food and beverage mix, monitor guest satisfaction, adjust and implement operating standards that support our vision and mission*
- 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid Drivers' License
- Minimum of 1 years of related experience in Fast Casual Restaurant or related environment
- Completion of high school or GED
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience.
- Post-Employment - ServSafe Certification, TIPS Certification and ServSafe Allergen
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- The position is subject to hazards. Includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
- The position is subject to extreme heat. Temperatures above 100° for periods of more than one hour. Consideration should be given to the effect of other environmental conditions, such as wind and humidity.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer