This is a seasonal position for the Summer 2017 season.
The following job description applies to the following positions, as functioning employees may rotate between the two roles:
- Money Cart Assistant
- Cash Control Assistant
This position is ideal for Finance/Accounting professionals seeking part-time employment.
Employees may be required to do one or all of the following tasks depending on the assigned job:
- Operating Jet scans (currency counters) and Jet sorts (coin sorter) to process currency from Hersheypark, Hersheypark Arena, Giant Center, Hersheypark Stadium Events, M.S. Hershey Foundation, and Resorts properties.
- Data input of finance activities into a Windows based ISA Tracking System.
- Completing the bank deposit for the day.
- Issuing and returning cashier bags through the ISA Tracking system.
- Answering phones and dispatching radio calls.
- Picking up cashier bags and responding to any change calls within Hersheypark and Hersheypark Stadium in all weather conditions.
- Driving carts within and outside Hersheypark.
- Replenishing funds for the next Hersheypark operating day.
- Assisting cash control coworkers and supervisors with other job tasks, as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid PA Driver's license.
- High school diploma or GED. Graduating seniors will be considered.
- Must have strong basic math skills and ability to reconcile balances.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information.
- Must display a positive attitude eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with Hershey Entertainment guidelines.
- Must be able to work four (4) days or more per week, with scheduling flexibility to include a rotation of early mornings staring at 7:00am and late nights ending at 3:00am. Ability to work weekends is also required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time depending on assigned daily duties.
- Must be able to walk at a rapid pace to arrive at Hersheypark locations in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.