This position is available with the Hershey Grill located at The Hershey Lodge.
This is a seasonal position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based on operational needs.
- Maintaining a neat and orderly dining room and the guest service area.
- Assisting servers
- Restocking all dining and service areas
- Clearing and resetting tables
- Completing daily and weekly cleaning sheets
- Pouring coffee and water when required
- Ensuring that condiments are amply supplied on the guest table prior to the guests taking their seats
- Forwarding any guest concerns to the applicable wait staff person or supervisor; and accomplishing other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in an organized and efficient manner.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and staff.
- Must successfully complete TIPS training by passing the test within the negotiated probation period.
- Must present a clean and professional image.
- Ability to work a flexible eight-hour shift including breakfast, lunch, and dinner shifts according to operational needs, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work on one's feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, push and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must work in a clean, efficient and orderly manner.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer