This position is responsible for providing exceptional guest satisfaction to guests of the Hershey Lodge by overseeing the Platinum and VIP program as well as performing Manager on Duty responsibilities. As Manager, VIP Services this position interacts with guest services, the concierge desk, bell stand, front office, and valet and shuttle drivers as well as all front of house and back of house departments within the Hershey Lodge. This position reports to the Front Office Manager.
About the Hershey Lodge:
The Hershey Lodge located in “The Sweetest Place on Earth”, Hershey, PA has been building a tradition of fine service and excellence accommodations for over 45 years. With over 665 rooms and 100,000 square feet of meeting room space, the Hershey Lodge is one of the largest convention facilities in Pennsylvania. In addition the Hershey Lodge operates four full-service restaurants ranging from casual to modern, upscale and creative. To review information about the Hershey Lodge, visit www.HersheyLodge.com
- Oversee the Hershey Lodge Platinum and VIP Program through continuous outreach, preparing individualized welcome packets, coordinating requests, inspecting VIP rooms, and meeting with guests during their stay.
- Act as primary Manager on Duty for Hershey Lodge Property.
- Assist in supervising the day to day operations of Guest Services and Front Office.
- Review guest feedback through guest satisfaction surveys, written & verbal correspondence, and social media and evaluate operations to enhance service performance.
- Coordinate and execute responses to guest correspondence for the Hershey Lodge.
- Order and maintain inventory of amenities and supplies.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in Hospitality/Tourism.
- Associate’s degree - Business Administration, Communications, Hospitality Management
- Relevant work experience can be substituted for education - 7 years
- Minimum one (1) year supervisory experience.
- Must have a valid Drivers' License
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Experience utilizing a Property Management System preferably ResortSuite
- Must maintain a professional appearance in accordance to appearance policy
- Must embody Hershey Entertainment & Resorts core values (Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others).
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- The position is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
- Obtain RAMP Certification post-employment.
- Schedule will vary according to operational needs, but will normally be Wednesday through Sunday, 2:30pm - 11:30pm
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer