This position is responsible for assisting with the management and administration of food and beverage activities for Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar in a high volume, team oriented restaurant. Seeking a forward thinking, self-motivated, driven and professional individual.
- Interviewing, hiring, and scheduling employees.
- Training and development of employees; including but not limited to coaching and motivating.
- Monitoring guest service and hospitality standards/excellent floor presence.
- Creating and following systems of control.
- Conducting pre-service meetings.
- Manage P&L to targeted budget.
- Editing employee payroll.
- Maintaining safety, health, and sanitation standards.
- Assisting with oversight of the dining reservations/wait lists.
- Completing inventories.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum of (1) one year supervisory experience.
- Minimum of (1) one year of food & beverage experience.
- Degree in food service management, hospitality management or related field. Can substitute (3) three years equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have a Valid Driver's License.
- Working knowledge of hospitality financial systems and controls, marketing, and food and beverage.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of POS and automated payroll systems helpful.
- Employee and guest service oriented
- Maintain ServSafe and RAMP certifications as a condition of employment
- Physical requirements include walking and standing 85% of the time, bending, reaching, communicating verbally, and pushing/carrying/lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Schedule will vary according to operating needs, but will include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.