Are you a Hershey Bears Hockey fan? Join the Giant Center Food & Beverage team and defend the den! We are looking for talented individuals who enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment. Work in one of our many concessions locations during Hershey Bears games and Giant Center Concerts.
As a trained Hershey Bears Concessions Attendant, you will assist in a food and beverage capacity; in a variety of locations where food and alcoholic beverages are sold. Primary responsibilities include: safely and responsibly serving alcoholic beverages, operating cash registers, preparing and serving food, and keeping an organized and clean work location.
If you enjoy hockey, concerts, good food and a great team atmosphere apply to join our team today!
Employees may be asked to work at other locations within the Hershey Entertainment Complex. Hershey Entertainment Complex locations include; Hersheypark, ZooAmerica, Hersheypark Stadium, Hersheypark Arena, GIANT Center and Hershey Theatre
- Greet guests & take food & beverage orders within various Food and Beverage locations
- Safely serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with all legal regulations and company guidelines
- Accurately take food and drink orders from guests, correctly operate cash registers, handle money appropriately and provide exceptional service to each guest
- Ensure cleanliness of work locations by, cleaning, sanitizing, sweeping & mopping work areas
- Organize, store and rotate stock and food items within assigned work locations
- Perform opening and closing procedures as directed by shift supervisors
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older on the date of applying.
- Must be willing and able to acquire RAMPS Alcohol Service Certification upon employment (training and certification will be provided)
- Previous experience serving alcoholic beverages is preferred
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines
- Flexible schedules to include evening and weekend hours (some shifts may also be available in the mornings depending upon events).
- Physical requirements include standing (for periods up to 5 hours at a time prior to a break or end of shift), walking, bending and lifting up to 20 pounds without assistance
- Regular outside work in various weather conditions is required (including, hot, cold, rain, snow and other inclement weather)
- Proper footwear (black, non-slip/skid sneakers) must be provided by employee
- Work environment can be very loud at times based on events occurring within the venue
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer