Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (HE&R) is hiring a senior level College Relations & Professional Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team. In this role, you will use your expertise, creativity and passion for the recruiting field to support our goal of building a talented workforce and influencing the HE&R company culture within the external market. This opportunity will lead various recruitment activities in support of generating application flow for various positions. We are seeking candidates who possess excellent communication skills, a thirst for continuous learning, a passion for recruiting, and the ability to draw in top talent.
This position reports directly to the Director, Recruitment & Talent Acquisition and is located at the Hershey Press Building, 27 West Chocolate Avenue, Hershey PA 17033.
- Serves as a point of contact for college campus relations for building the brand on campus.
- Leads & attends recruitment events including job fairs, on-site presentations & networking activities in support of HE&R staffing needs.
- Serves as a point of contact within the local and out-of-state market, building a focus on finding top talent and will target associations with Military/Veterans, disability and diversity groups.
- Generates new recruitment leads for staffing opportunities that arise, aligning the recruitment strategy to each property’s hiring cycle and ensuring that the message and direction of the recruitment plan reaches the intended target audience(s).
- Conducts workforce planning and intake meetings, and develops recruitment strategies to fill current and future staffing needs.
- Analyzes weekly staffing reports to identify recruiting needs.
- Assists with the coordination of company-sponsored job fairs.
- Keeps up-to-date, informed research regarding best practices, trends, social media tools, industry standards and competition.
- Supports the Talent Acquisition Team as needed with staffing related projects.
- Supports hiring process, including screening and referring applicants for part-time, seasonal and full-time positions across HE&R.
- Collaborates on the administration of the video interview process.
- Utilizes recruitment techniques to source passive candidates for all positions.
- Identifies and fosters relationships with candidate leads.
- Minimum of four (4) years recruiting/talent acquisition experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- College Degree (Associates/Bachelors) preferred.
- The ideal candidate for this position should be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, have a collaborative approach to problem-solving and be a self-starter who takes ownership and pride in taking initiative to achieve desired outcomes.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) & Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Proven track record connecting and building relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Public speaking skills and the ability to deliver presentations to a variety of job seekers at all levels.
- Strong process-orientation, organization and follow-up skills
- Experience working with various social media tools to drive messaging and branding to candidates.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Must embody personal values representative of HE&R Core Values (Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others)
- Work schedule for this position dependent upon recruitment event demand.
- Typical work schedule will include Monday-Friday and will include evenings and weekends based on event schedule.
- This position will be expected to be out of the office attending both local and out-of-state recruitment events the majority of the time, primarily during the Spring & Fall seasons. A company vehicle will be available for recruitment purposes. Reimbursement for gas and mileage will be accessible if traveling in a personal vehicle.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer