This position will oversee the high volume recruitment efforts for seasonal and select part-time roles, generating new recruitment techniques, aligning the recruitment strategy to each property's hiring cycle ensuring that the message and direction of the recruitment plan reaches the intended audiences.
This position reports directly to the Director, Recruitment & Talent Acquisition and is located at the Hershey Press Building, 27 West Chocolate Avenue, Hershey PA 17033.
- Manage and facilitate the execution of the annual recruitment plans for part-time seasonal and part-time hourly positions.
- Oversee, develop, and manage productivity of a Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Oversee workforce planning process to ensure process meets expectation.
- Analyze data and metrics to aid with targeted recruitment plans for all ages and demographics.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide recommendations on new strategies and enhancements to existing strategies to generate leads and build awareness maximizing social media platforms.
- Foster relationships within community, local schools, and colleges/universities to include identifying key student organizations/clubs etc. on campus targeting diversity and niche areas.
- Utilize recruitment techniques to source passive candidates, assist with the development and execution of the strategy for the Candidate Relationship Manager and other pipelining tools.
- Maintain open communication with Talent Acquisition Supervisor/System Administrator. Reviews and updates job descriptions and pre-screening questions as needed.
- Attend recruitment related events and activities.
- Minimum of 7 years of recruitment/talent acquisition experience
- Must have exposure working in a high-volume staffing environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a valid Drivers' License
- Preferable industry experience in Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Entertainment, Amusement Park, Restaurant, etc.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) & Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Exposure in analyzing data/metrics with the ability to translate into actionable outcomes.
- Exposure with branding and social media tools specific to recruitment efforts.
- Proven track record connecting and building relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business needs and processes within a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Public speaking skills and the ability to deliver presentations to a variety of job seekers at all levels.
- Must embody personal values representative of HE&R Core Values (Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others)
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Work schedule for this position dependent upon recruitment event demand.
- Typical work schedule will include Monday-Friday and will include evenings and weekends based on event schedule.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer