This position is responsible for assisting in the supervision and the administration of food and beverage activities in the Hershey Grill and other outlets as assigned by the manager.
- Proactively monitoring and supporting guest service and hospitality standards.
- Leading food and beverage training within the outlet, including regular reviews and updates to training procedures. Monitors trained skills consistently.
- Understands all F&B items offered: ingredients, allergens, methods of preparation and proper service.
- Ensuring proper cash control procedures are followed daily.
- Ordering and maintaining par levels of product inventory. Adjusting par to forecast as needed.
- Assist outlet manager in forecasting business, scheduling staff and preparing weekly payroll.
- Controlling wage and supply costs within budget, adjusting to forecast as needed.
- Developing and maintaining inventory control measures.
- Maintaining all safety, health and sanitation standards.
- Assist outlet manager in interviewing potential applicants.
- Ensuring the work and service areas are clean and organized; reporting and following up on maintenance needs utilizing interdepartmental communication and the work order system.
- Cross training and supporting other F&B outlets.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associates Degree in Business or Hospitality; OR 2 years’ experience in working in food and beverage
- Supervisory experience preferred including the ability to supervise multiple outlets simultaneously.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge and experience in POS system(s).
- Demonstrated ability to interface and interact professionally with managers, employees and guests.
- Knowledge and use of service, labor and cost controls in F&B a plus.
- Proven leadership and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Leadership, team building, motivating and organizational skills.
- Current ServSafe and RAMP certification must be obtained as a condition of continued employment in this position. Effective application of the training is required.
- Physical requirements include ability to walk and stand 85-100% of the shift, bend, reach and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Schedule will vary according to operating needs, but will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer