We are looking for an organizational leader to help drive our retail operations across the Hershey Entertainment Destination. The Managing Director, Retail & Game Operations is responsible for the overall strategic planning and leadership for the retail and games departments, creating a wide array of offerings to drive revenue, EBITDA and enhance our guest experience for Hershey Attractions and Entertainment group.
- Develop the long-term strategy and annual business plans for the Retail and Games Departments; including budgeting, Standard Operating Procedures, controls, and plans to enhance our guest experience.
- Drive revenue and monitor all expenses to ensure financial responsibility for departments.
- Create and implement strategy for our e-commerce offerings to complete our guest experience and increase revenues.
- Oversee all phases of departmental inventory including: reviewing and updating Standard Operating Procedure and controls.
- Oversee the daily operation of retail and games services thru interviewing, hiring, training, appraising, rewarding, directing, and disciplining associates.
- Plan and execute the games of skill and arcades.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience.
- Industry Experience - Retail
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Industry Experience - Amusement Park
- Visionary & Innovative leader
- Excellent team builder
- Ecommerce experience in the retail sector
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Presents an exemplary & professional image representative of Hershey Entertainment & Resorts core values (Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others)
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- The position is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer