This position is responsible for daily cash analysis related to borrowing and paying down debt. This position is responsible for month end closing and analysis including cash activity, interest expense, and flexible spending accounts. This position is responsible for ensuring that the bank outstanding check list is accurate and reconciles with our internal systems. Responsible for processing of invoices related to Giant Center Debt Service and related journal entries. Responsible for reviewing and understanding bank fees. Responsible for serving as an administrator for the Company card payment programs. Responsible for budgeting and year end reporting to auditors related to HE&R cash, debt and interest as well as ATM and card program revenue.
- Perform daily cash analysis including accessing bank reports from online banking platforms to assist in cash management. Includes tracking daily cash deposits from Corporate, Cash Control, and Accounts Receivable and booking cash journals on a monthly basis. Includes assistance in preparing check requisitions and wire and ACH processing. Prepare the bank statement reconciliations and perform any research and variance analysis needed.
- Perform forecasting and month end analysis and reconciliation of HE&R accounts including accrued interest and interest expense, cash, flexible spending, card payment liability and ATM and card program revenue.
- Assist and support tasks related to Giant Center debt service and book related journal entries. Assists with the monthly dashboard of hotel tax receipts.
- Review and understand bank fee structure. Ensure that bank fees are accurate and make suggestions on savings opportunities. Ensure that the outstanding check list recorded by the bank is accurate and matches our system in order to ensure that positive pay at the bank works correctly and to avoid fraud.
- Budgeting responsibilities to include preparation and analysis of ATM revenue and Company card program revenue. Assist with preparation of budget support related to interest expense and bank fees Throughout the year, monitor actual vs budget results and research variances.
- Serve as primary system administrator for Company card programs. Responsibilities include administration associated with card holders (new, existing, former), card limits, and research and reconciliation.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree - Accounting, Business Administration, Financial Management
- Industry experience preferred (Corporate Finance, financial reporting/analysis)
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of finance or treasury principles, systems and databases.
- Detail-oriented with high level of accuracy.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. ·Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong understanding of financial statements
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Post-Employment - CPA/CTP a plus.
- Must embody HE&R Core Values ( Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others)
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- The business hours for this position will be flexible and may require days, evenings and weekends based on the demands of the operation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Sitting Constant (>67%)
- Standing Occasional (<33%)
- Walking Frequent (34-66%)
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer