This is a seasonal position for the Summer 2018 season, with the opportunity for additional work throughout the year.
The following job description applies to the following positions, as functioning employees may rotate between the two roles:
- Money Cart Assistant
- Cash Control Assistant
This position is ideal for Finance/Accounting professionals seeking part-time employment.
Employees may be required to do one or all of the following tasks depending on the assigned job:
- Operating Jet scans (currency counters) and Jet sorts (coin sorter) to process currency from Hersheypark, Hersheypark Arena, Giant Center, Hersheypark Stadium, M.S. Hershey Foundation, Golf properties, Restaurant Group, and Resorts properties.
- Data input of financial activities into a Windows based ISA Tracking System.
- Completing daily bank deposits.
- Issuance and reception of cashier bags through the ISA Tracking system.
- Answering phones and dispatching radio calls.
- Physical pick-up cashier bags and responding to any change calls within Hersheypark and Hersheypark Stadium in all weather conditions.
- Driving golf carts within and around Hersheypark.
- Replenishing funds for the next operating day.
- Assisting cash control coworkers and supervisors with other job tasks, as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid PA Driver's license.
- High school diploma or GED. Graduating seniors will be considered.
- Must have strong basic math skills and ability to reconcile balances.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information.
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with Hershey Entertainment guidelines.
- Must be able to work both independently, showing initiative, as well as working with a partner or team.
- Must be able to work four (4) days or more per week, with scheduling flexibility to include a rotation of early mornings staring at 7:00am and late nights ending at 2:00am. Ability to work weekends is also required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time depending on assigned daily duties.
- Must be able to walk at a rapid pace to arrive at Hersheypark locations in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.