This position is responsible for leading the Accounts Receivable (AR) function for the Company. Also responsible for Credit and Collections including billing, collections, and bad debt reserve analysis. Prepares relevant general ledger account analysis and supports the monthly financial reporting process. This position will also concentrate efforts on process efficiencies, new technology, and enhanced internal controls within AR and other Accounting Process areas. The Senior Manager is expected to directly oversee the AR team, and also work extensively with the entire accounting and finance department, as well as other internal and external teams, as priorities and project plans develop.
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly AR processes, including credit, billing, and collections.
- Manage and supervise staff ensuring tasks and deliverables are accurate and timely.
- Assist with the review of various month-end reconciliations, including bad debt reserve analysis.
- Assists with developing, implementing and maintaining accounting systems, procedures, and policies to ensure adherence to Company guidelines.
- Responsible for recommendations to Management and coordination of projects related to process improvements and enhancement of internal controls in various accounting functions.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Must have a valid Drivers' License
- Bachelor’s degree - Accounting
- Industry Experience - Hospitality/Tourism
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Normal business hours for this position include Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00AM-5:00PM. Occasional evening hours required based on operational need.
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer