This position is responsible for organic search engine optimization efforts, the daily website maintenance across all HE&R brands including web text changes and image changes, while ensuring appropriate messaging, linking and sites are accurate, optimized, and accessible.
- Load and edit online content (HTML, text, images, videos, links) for all HE&R brand websites (approximately 12 sites) daily. Ensuring that online information is accurate and integrated with messaging on other marketing channels.
- Project management of web updates.
- Populate digital content within HE&R branded mobile applications.
- Analyze current rankings and SEO performance, perform keyword research, and conduct competitor research to optimize existing content and identify new opportunities to grow organic traffic.
- Assist in the managing of the content of ecommerce online stores.
- Train, support, and educate Content Management System (CMS) users to ensure appropriate content, brand representation, and consistency, as well as the utilization of best practices for optimization of digital channels.
- Support ongoing initiatives on various digital platforms including CRM, email and website research and analysis.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree - Internet Marketing
- Relevant work experience can be substituted for education - 3
- Experienced with basic HTML, CSS, and Content Management Systems
- Industry Experience - Hospitality/Tourism
- Knowledgeable of best practices for editing and maintaining online content
- Knowledgeable about basic graphic design (Photoshop)
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Competent in handling multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer