This position is responsible for assisting the Executive Steward with the management of daily maintenance programs for cleanliness in all Food & Beverage areas of operation throughout The Hotel Hershey as well as maintenance of all china, glassware, silverware and assistance with conducting both periodical and quarterly inventories.
- Training, coaching & counseling staff
- Maintaining daily sanitation standards and procedures
- Maintaining safety, security and quality of service standards
- Assisting with periodical and quarterly inventories
- Assist Culinary department with Banquet related functions to include off-property catering events, anticipating and responding to requests / directives from the Executive Chef, Sous Chefs, Executive Steward and other Food and Beverage Outlet managers
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of one (1) year Stewarding or related kitchen experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience
- Must possess a valid Drivers License
- Thorough knowledge of kitchen and small wares equipment
- Proven employee relation skills and management, communication, organization and team building skills
- Upon employment, must be willing to obtain Serve Safe Certification
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Embody Hershey Entertainment & Resorts company core values (Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others)
- Physical requirements include walking and standing, bending, stooping, reaching, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. Observe cleanliness of all Food and Beverage Areas of operation and assign staff to address any and all deficiencies; written and verbal communication skills.
- Schedule will vary according to operating needs, but will regularly include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer