The Draftsperson is responsible for the production of CAD generated documents for projects. These construction documents are primarily architectural and civil, however, mechanical and electrical drawings may also be required.
- Production of CAD generated documents, accomplishing surveying of projects, to ensure the coordination of these functions for ongoing projects.
- Provide construction drawings from sketches for the implementation of construction projects in a timely fashion.
- Updated construction drawings to provide “as-built” drawings for file retention.
- Update drawing files and departmental resources on an on-going basis.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of drafting or related experience.
- Associates degree (Or upcoming graduate in May 2018 degree from an accredited CAD program) will be considered in lieu of experience.
- Driver’s License
- Ability to work in a self-motivated environment
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and meet deadlines (some may be demanding)
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a professional image representative of Hershey Entertainment & Resorts core values (Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others)
- Position primarily works indoors; occasionally requires outdoor work in variety of weather conditions.
- Some weekend, evening, and holidays may be required depending on workload and project deadlines
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer