"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 10/19/2018 through 10/26/2018."
- Carry out work duties with all other departments and department supervisors, which is necessary to normal operation of Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.
- Assisting with Exposition Services of HE&R; and performing all other duties as may be assigned.
- Responsible for following the instructions of the Manager of Exposition Services, in setting up areas throughout Hershey Entertainment and Resorts properties and contracted areas.
- Operate forklift, electric pallet jack and other equipment as needed.
- Receive, catalog, distribute incoming freight and coordinate outbound shipments.
- Maintain exhibition equipment and warehouse for organization and cleanliness.
- Service, fold and maintain cloth drapery and skirting.
- Prepare equipment, load/unload trucks and travel to the properties as needed.
- Setup and teardown equipment for shows.
- Minimum age of 18 years or older
- Must have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent education
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Friendly attitude, ability to work with others and well-groomed appearance
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English
- Ability to drive a box truck (with maximum length of 26 feet)
- Ability to operate a forklift
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 50 lbs, pushing up to 200 lbs, and working indoors and outdoors in a variety of weather conditions with ability to stand for long periods of time
- Working locations will range based on event locations
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer