This position is responsible for the transportation and serving of food and beverage items to and from the guests via the room service operation and its related functions at the Hershey Lodge.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, & holidays based on operational needs.
- Arranging room service carts in a professional and appealing manner
- Maintaining an adequate amount of room service supplies
- A complete knowledge of menu and all related menu items
- A complete knowledge of the room service process to be able to direct the guest and answer any questions
- An ability to complete fundamental mathematics
- An ability to function with the Point of Service System; and an ability to handle guest concerns and questions in a thorough and professional manner.
- Responsible for serving and handling alcoholic beverages.
- Responsible for delivering guest food orders and amenities
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment 50% of the shift
- The position is also responsible to complete other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must demonstrate a capacity to operate the Point of Sale system and complete elementary math functions
- Must be responsible for cash, credit card and room charge handling
- Must demonstrate complete organizational skills both in paperwork and work area
- Must be able to communicate effectively to co-workers and other staff
- Must have valid PA driver's license
- Must successfully complete RAMP training by passing the required test within the established probationary period
- Primarily 1st shift. Flexible shifts to include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop and push up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a safe and professional manner
- This is a union position and the working schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet schedule requirements which will most likely include evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer