The Season Pass Office is the first stop for many guests interested in visiting Hersheypark. You will provide a warm welcome and provide exceptional customer service to our Season Pass holders who purchase and renew season passes. Create lasting memories with personalized face to face interactions as well as provide informational updates to callers who may be planning their first trip to Hersheypark. Consider yourself a Hersheypark Connoisseur? This is the position for you!
Positions are currently available for employees age 18 or older.
This position currently requires weekday, weeknight and weekend availability.
What can a position with the Guest Experience Department do for you?
- Flexible Scheduling
- Friendships and Memories that will last a lifetime
- Networking Opportunities
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Learn Valuable Transferable Skills, such as:
- Problem Solving and Thinking on Your Feet
- Time Management and Punctuality
- Hands on Experience with Various Technology
- Cultural Awareness
- Cash Handling
- Additional development of Verbal Communication Skills
- This part-time seasonal position is responsible for providing our guests with exceptional customer service, following proper uniform standards, maintaining cleanliness of your work environment, and completing specific job duties:
- Sell, process, and mail season pass and advance ticket orders
- Answer the Hersheypark Information Line, with questions pertaining to Hersheypark hours, prices, lodging, area attractions as well as handle guest complaints
- Process and support Season Pass Payment Plan options
- Handle Clerical duties such as filing, answering phones, and filling out paperwork
- Provide support relating on-line ticketing issues
- Must be comfortable handling money
- Handle and resolve guest issues
- Learn operational standards for the Guest Experience Department
- Must be at least 18 years of age on the day of applying for this position
- Must have strong verbal communication skills
- Must have strong conflict resolution/problem solving skills
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business need.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Must be able to work 4 days per week throughout the summer season to include a rotation of mornings and evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Employees are subject to a variety of weather conditions, including but not limited to: extreme heat, sun exposure, cold, and inclement weather.
Physical requirements include finger dexterity, standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching, and communicating.
- Sitting Frequent (34-66%)
- Standing Occasional (<33%)
- Walking Occasional (<33%)
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer