Create a VIP experience in our Boardwalk as a member of the Cabana Concierge Team. Attention to detail and a passion for hospitality are key attributes for our team members. From cabana preparation to a warm welcome, our team creates rich memories and enhances the guest experience in our exclusive Beach Club area.
Positions are currently available for employees age 18 or older.
This position is for employment for Memorial Day – Labor Day with the opportunity to cross train in other areas of Guest Services in May, September and shoulder seasons
What can a position with the Ticketing & Guest Experience Department do for you?
- Flexible Scheduling
- Friendships and Memories that will last a lifetime
- Networking Opportunities
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Learn Valuable Transferable Skills, such as:
- Problem Solving and Thinking on your feet
- Time Management and Punctuality
- Hands on Experience with Various Technology
- Cultural Awareness
- Cash Handling
- Reservation & Inventory Management
- Development of Verbal Communication
- This part-time seasonal position is responsible for providing our guests with exceptional customer service, following proper uniform standards, maintaining cleanliness of your work environment, and gaining knowledge of specific job duties.
- Cabanas Concierge: may be required to do one or all of the following tasks depending on the assigned job:
- High guest contact position
- Facilitate and coordinate office details related to Cabana operations including direct contact with guests
- Sell and track inventory items
- Provide general information to guests
- Communicate and work with other departments effectively to ensure the best possible experience for our guests
- Must be comfortable handling money
- Handle clerical duties such as filing, answering phones, and filling out paperwork
- Clean and reset cabanas to ensure they are ready for daily use
- Learn operational standards for the Guest Experience Department at Hersheypark
- Must be at least 18 years of age on the day of applying for this position
- Must have strong verbal communication skills
- Must have strong conflict resolution/problem solving skills
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business need.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Must be able to work 4 days per week throughout the summer season to include a rotation of mornings and evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Employees are subject to a variety of weather conditions, including but not limited to: extreme heat, sun exposure, cold, and inclement weather. Work is almost exclusively outdoors.
Physical requirements include finger dexterity, standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching, and communicating.
- Sitting Occasional (<33%)
- Standing Constant (>67%)
- Walking Constant (>67%)
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer