This position participates in the post-offer employment testing program.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule may include morning, mid-day, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational needs.
- Responsible for providing a clean, healthy, attractive environment in private and public guest areas of the Lodge
- Cleaning the bathrooms which include bath tub, sink, commode, floor, tile and mirrors
- Placing fresh linen, glassware, paper products, in-house promotional material and guest-related material for each area
- Emptying waste baskets; vacuuming rugs; dusting furniture and woodwork; cleaning windows and wall ornaments; changing bed linens daily; and giving rooms a neat and attractive appearance.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Customer service orientation and a well-groomed appearance.
- Capable of working alone and being a self-starter.
- Ability to understand instructions, both written and verbal.
- Ability to give directions for the property.
- Schedule involves approximate start time of 2:30pm to 11:00pm Monday through Sunday; weekends and holidays required.
- Proper footwear to be provided by employee.
- May be required to work in extremely hot or cold conditions.
- Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to
- Constantly (67-100% of time)
- Stand, Walk and Balance
- Frequently (34-66% of time)
- Lift (0-20lbs), Push (0-75 lbs.), Pull(0-75 lbs.), Carry (0-20lbs), Reach Forward, Reach Overhead, Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, Handle Objects, Grasp and Operate controls
- Occasionally (1-33%)
- Lift(21-50lbs), Carry (11-50lbs), Climb Stairs, Grasp firmly and Crawl
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer