This part-time year round position will provide support for Human Resources functions for Hershey Entertainment & Resorts located at the Employee Resource Center.
- Responsible for completing day to day tasks of the hiring process accurately and in a timely manner. This includes creating part-time, seasonal, full-time hourly and non-exempt job requisitions, screening and referring applicants for open positions, monitoring the staffing in-boxes, and updating information in the applicant tracking system as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring full-time hourly hiring process is executed accurately for assigned properties.
- Assist with Interview Session prep and post work
- Maintains open communication with Employee Services, Recruitment and Operations and relays relevant information regarding staffing needs for assigned properties.
- Professionally answer calls from our HR Call Center using a headset and logging all calls in our computer-based tracking system
- Maintain an open line of communication with co-workers, management from other departments and Human Resources from various properties
- Supports in making job offers and completing Hiring Manager Recommendations
- Assist with responding to emails sent to Jobs@HersheyPA.com and Employment@HersheyPA.com
- Assist with visitors for our Employee Resource Center customers by answering questions on new ID cards, completing online applications, benefits enrollments, and other customer questions.
- Reprint ID cards as needed for employees
- Assist with company orientation check in and completing post steps in Applicant Tracking System and Payroll system
- Responsible for completing employment verifications via email, fax and in person
- Assist in maintaining electronic employee documents
- Assists in supporting the Employee Services team with various annual projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Completion of High School or GED required.
- Minimum of (1) one year of administrative experience, preferably in Human Resources.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Must be self-motivated and feel comfortable taking initiative.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Finger Dexterity Constant (>67%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Constant (>67%)
- Standing Occasional (<33%)
- Walking Occasional (<33%)
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer