The Daily Revenue Internship at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts will provide a hands on experience in the Finance and Accounting profession. This position is primarily responsible for the preparation and distribution of various Daily Revenue reports across the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts properties. Interns are responsible for providing our employees with exceptional customer service, following proper uniform standards, maintaining a clean work environment while gaining a general overall knowledge of Finance.
The opportunity listed below is available for the 2019 Summer season beginning May through mid-August.
Please note: Housing is not being offered for this internship.
- Working on the computer with various Point of Sale systems and software applications such as InfoGenesis, Galaxy, Resort Suite, Ticketmaster, Microsoft Excel and Aptech
- Reconciliation of register readings to payments for both the Entertainment Group and Resort properties
- Assist in Credit Card dispute research with the Accounts Receivable team
- Assist in Record Retention duties
- Assist with detailed reconciliation tasks for both the Entertainment Group and Resort properties as needed.
- Making trips to the vault as needed
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be entering your sophomore, junior or senior student status in the fall of 2019, in undergraduate education majoring in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related major
- Please note: Graduating and graduated seniors will not be considered.
- Strong math skills required
- Must be innovative and self-motivated to complete tasks
- Must be detail oriented with proven organizational skills
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and possess the ability to work well and be respectful of others both with our internal and external customers
- Must display a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn while still portraying the professional image that is in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines
- Need to be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and have the ability to quickly learn computer based applications
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Must be able to work in an office environment and on a computer for long periods at a time.
- Physical requirements include standing, bending, sitting, walking, lifting and communicating.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including: weekends and holidays. Scheduled work shift range between 8 AM through 6 PM. Start and End times will vary depending on the business needs.
- Must be able to work anywhere between 20 to 40 hours a week from early May through mid-August.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer