This position is responsible for maintaining the golf courses and grounds at the Spring Creek Golf Course.
This is a seasonal position that will begin April/May.The working schedule may include morning, mid-day, evenings, weekends andholidays based on operational needs.
- Responsible for maintaining turf and sand traps at highest quality using fertilizers, sprayers, mowers, sand trap rakers and sprinklers
- Maintaining mowers and other equipment in good working condition
- Maintaining appearance of trees and flowers by planting, weeding and pruning
- Keeping irrigation systems in proper working order
- Completing all tasks as assigned, and exhibiting safe and productive work habits
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must possess a valid PA driver's license.
- Experience a plus, but will train.
- Must be self- motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles.
- Knowledge and safe use of hand and/or power equipment involved in grounds maintenance helpful but not necessary.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and overtime.
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions .
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and operate heavy machinery
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods of time
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer