This position is responsible for taking beverage orders from patrons at The Hotel Hershey.
This is a seasonal position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based on operational needs.
- Suggesting or describing cocktails, spirits, wines, beers, etc.
- Transmitting orders to bartender; receiving and placing beverage orders on a service tray, adding fruits, garnishes, decorations, etc. as required before serving to guests
- Totaling checks and collecting payment for beverages; dispensing bottled beverages, confections, tobacco, or any other item upon the request of the guest
- Maintaining neat and clean work and customer service areas, replacing dirty ash trays and returning emptied glasses
- Serving hors d'oeuvres, canapés, and snacks at private or catered parties as requested
- Maintaining a neat, clean appearance and friendly, courteous attitude
- Performing other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor or management.
- Minimum age 18 to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Must have verifiable work experience as a server.
- Must present a neat and orderly appearance.
- Must be able to successfully complete RAMP class.
- Valid driver's license, a condition of continued employment.
- Must be able to work and stand for long periods of time.
- Normal working hours weekdays 5 p.m. to midnight and weekends from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. with holidays included. Hours based on business demands.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer