This position is responsible for prioritizating the ticketing of all merchandise received into the Retail Warehouse. Additionally, this position is also responsible for checking in merchandise and matching it with the correct Purchase Order to be received into inventory. This position requires the ability to be detail oriented and observant. This position requires a high level of independence.
This position offeres part-time year round work.
- Prioritize ticketing of product
- Maintain stock levels on shelves throughout the Retail Warehouse
- Keep a neat and organized workspace
- Assist with filling requisitions for store locations as needed
- Assist with the delivery of requisitions as needed
- Work directly with Warehouse manager to determine allocation of product
- In addition to the above listed job functions, other job duties may be assigned based upon operational need
- Must be at least 18 years of age when applying for this position
- Valid driver’s license with no violations or points
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must be able to perform basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work between the hours of 7:00am and 4:00pm including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work a minimum of 35 hours per week
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking bending, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 25lbs, finger dexterity, and communicating
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer