Bartenders will work throughout the Hershey Entertainment Complex in various bartending positions; including at, GIANT Center, Hershey Theatre, HERSHEYPARK, HERSHEYPARK Stadium, and HERSHEYPARK Arena. Hours will vary throughout the season and will regularly include evenings, weekends and holidays. This position is part time, year round (based on operating schedules and events).
- Check par levels, organize, and set up drink service location
- Serve all food and beverage in accordance to company and department service procedures Recognize liability concerns with regards to alcohol consumption and adhere to HERSHEY Entertainment Complex alcohol standards
- Maintain high standards of service at all times
- All other duties as assigned by the department supervisors and managers
- Must be 18 years of age or older on the date of applying.
- Prior bartending experience is required (Minimum of 6 months in bar/drink service operation)
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English at a level which allows service standards to be met
- Ability to acquire RAMP Certification (training will be provided)
- Must have working knowledge of computer/computer based POS system
- Hours and amount of days will vary according to event/operating schedules; however regular work during evenings, weekends, and holidays is required
- Must maintain a neat and professional appearance in proper uniform at all times
- Physical requirements include walking and standing for the majority of the shift; additional requirements include bending and lifting (up to 40 lbs. without assistance)
- Must provide black non slip/non skid footwear
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer