This is a Full-time Shift Coordinator position available with The Circular restaurant located at The Hotel Hershey.
The Circular Restaurant offers fresh flavors of fine dining and the experience of enjoying history with a twist of innovation in the iconic atmosphere. Offerings include hand crafted cocktails and small plates at our circular bar, an intimate dinner for two overlooking the beautiful formal gardens, or our iconic Sunday brunch with friends and family.
- Supervising host(esses), wait staff, server assistants, and bar area employees.
- Overseeing coffee breaks, editing schedules, order taking and cashiering.
- Controlling wage and supply costs.
- Maintaining health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Maintaining guest service and hospitality standards.
- Conducting food service training and setting the example for guest-friendly service.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a Valid Drivers license
- A minimum of (1) year customer service experience.
- 1 year working experience in a restaurant environment preferred
- 1 year of supervisory experience preferred
- Hospitality Degree preferred
- RAMP Certification preferred
- Prior experience in employee food service training
- Provide legible communication and direction.
- Proven employee/guest relations, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Computer experience and proficient in Word and Delphi. Knowledge of POS helpful.
- Professional image representative of property image.
- Ability to model hotel's standards, policies and procedures
- Ability to discuss food and beverage knowledgeably.
- Ability to be a clear thinker in pressure situations and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Ability to anticipate guests needs and respond promptly
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Schedule will vary according to operating needs, but will include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Physical requirements include the ability to walk and stand up to 100% of the shift, bend, reach, and lift up to 35 pounds.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer