This position is responsible for all aspects of food service and guest satisfaction with the Hershey Grill restaurant located at the Hershey Lodge.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & Holidays based on operational needs.
- Greeting all guests in a friendly, efficient and timely manner
- Having a thorough knowledge of all menu and related items to include wine service
- Having the ability to master and fully utilize the Point of Sale service system
- Assisting all staff member sin operation of the dining room; and accomplishing other duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must present a clean and professional image.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with and function with the Point of Sale and related systems and with elementary math.
- Must be able to balance cash drawers and prepare the necessary paperwork.
- Must be able to communicate to guests and staff effectively.
- Must be able to complete RAMP training by passing the test within the negotiated probation period.
- Must successfully complete CARE training by passing the test within the established probationary period.
- Ability to work a flexible eight-hour shift including breakfast, lunch, and dinner shifts according to operational needs, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work on one's feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, bend, push and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must work in a clean, efficient and orderly manner.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer