We are currently seeking to fill a CAD Drafter as an addition to our existing staff. This position is responsible for the production of CAD generated documents. These construction documents are primarily Architectural and Civil, however Mechanical & Electrical drawings may also be required.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Produce CAD generated documents, such as Architectural, Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing drawings from sketches supplied by Engineers.*
- Upon project completion, update construction drawings to create “as-built” drawings for file retention.*
- Update property maps and departmental resources on an on-going basis.
- Survey existing land formations to provide site specific information to Engineers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of a CAD program
- Trained in architectural or civil design
- Must have a valid Drivers' License
- Associate’s degree - drafting
- Relevant work experience can be substituted for education - 2 years
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Reaching Forward Occasional (<33%)
- Climbing Stairs Frequent (34-66%) (ft maximum height)
- Lifting Occasional (<33%) (lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Occasional (<33%)
- Finger Dexterity Constant (>67%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Constant (>67%)
- Stooping Occasional (<33%)
- Bending Occasional (<33%)
- Sitting Frequent (34-66%)
- Standing Occasional (<33%)
- Walking Occasional (<33%)
- This job requires minimal visual requirements. Able to distinguish unlike items, detect motion, and distinguish color.
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
- The position is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer