Our Retail Sales Associates form a great team! Develop customer service skills – plus free Hersheypark admission and chances for free tickets. Our team includes all ages from teen to retiree!
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will develop valuable experience in cash handling, customer service, and organizational skills. These skills are great resume builders that can be used in everyday life and when applying for a future job.
The Retail Sales Associate position allows employees to get hands on experience in customer service, organizing, cleaning, and stocking. In this position, you will maintain exceptional customer service as a cashier in one of our retail stores. The Retail Sales Associate will play a key role in helping meet departmental goals, provide excellent customer service and ensure our guests have the optimal shopping environment.
Positions are currently available for employees age 16 or older.
Retail Team Members will:
- Gain valuable customer service skills by greeting and interacting with guests as they enter the location.
- Learn how to sell merchandise to guests and inform guests of promotions.
- Get hands on experience interacting with guests by assisting them with their purchases.
- Learn cash handling skills by operating registers.
- Learn to work in a fast paced environment by checking out guests during the busiest hours of operation.
- Be taught how to hang or fold apparel by size and keep all styles fully stocked.
- Develop organizational skills by stocking all merchandise on sales floor.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout their assigned store or workplace.
- Must be 16 years of age or older on the day of applying for this position or turning 16 by May 24, 2019
- We are searching for friendly, upbeat, and outgoing personalities.
- Must communicate and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts.
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English.
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business needs.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be available to work between 2:00 pm - midnight.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week during summer season.
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, and communicating.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer