Calling all Hershey Bears fans with a passion for food and customer service. Join our team as a Foods Concessions Server and enjoy flexibility with your schedule, friendly co-workers and awesome events within our Entertainment Complex. This positions will work in one of our many food service locations during Hershey Bears games and Giant Center Concerts by serving delicious plates and beverages to our guests.
As a trained Food Concessions Server, you will assist in a variety of food service locations where food and alcoholic beverages are sold. Primary responsibilities include: safely and responsibly serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, operating cash registers, cooking and serving food, dishwashing, and keeping an organized and clean work location.
The ideal food service candidate will enjoy working in a fun, fast paced customer and food service environment.
If you enjoy hockey, concerts, good food, flexible schedules and friendly co-workers, apply to join our team today!
Note: Employees may be asked to work at other locations within the Hershey Entertainment Complex. Hershey Entertainment Complex locations include; HERSHEYPARK, ZooAmerica, HERSHEYPARK Stadium, HERSHEYPARK Arena, GIANT Center and Hershey Theatre
- Greet guests & take food & beverage orders within various Food and Beverage locations
- Safely serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with all legal regulations and company guidelines
- Accurately take food and drink orders from guests, correctly operate cash registers, handle money appropriately and provide exceptional service to each guest
- Ensure cleanliness of work locations by, cleaning, sanitizing, sweeping & mopping work areas
- Organize, store and rotate stock and food items within assigned work locations
- Perform opening and closing procedures as directed by shift supervisors
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older on the date of applying.
- Must be willing and able to acquire RAMP Alcohol Service Certification upon employment (training and certification will be provided)
- Previous experience serving alcoholic beverages is preferred
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines
- Flexible schedules to include evening and weekend hours (some shifts may also be available in the mornings depending upon events).
- Physical requirements include standing (for periods up to 5 hours at a time prior to a break or end of shift), walking, bending and lifting up to 20 pounds without assistance
- Regular outside work in various weather conditions is required (including, hot, cold, rain, snow and other inclement weather)
- Proper footwear (black, non-slip/skid sneakers) must be provided by employee
- Work environment can be very loud at times based on events occurring within the venue
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer