This is a part time year round position. The working schedule may include morning, mid-day, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational needs.
- Assisting servers restocking all dining and service areas, cleaning and resetting tables
- Completing daily and weekly cleaning sheets
- Pouring coffee and water when required
- Ensuring that condiments are amply supplied on the guest table prior to the guests taking their seats
- Forwarding any guest concerns to the applicable wait staff person or supervisor
- Accomplishing other duties as assigned
Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in an organized and efficient manner
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and staff
- Must present a clean an appropriate image
- Must be able to work 5:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. schedule according to seniority
- Must be able to work on one’s feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, bend, push, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must work in a clean, efficient and orderly manner
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer