Do you love candy? Do you love making people laugh? The Entertainment department is looking for fun-loving characters to transform into life-size candy bars!
Our costume characters are truly stars at Hersheypark as they pose for photos, sign autographs, and dance the night away! In the Entertainment department will be sure to have a fun-filled summer, packed with employee parties and special events!
- Improvisational performances interacting with our guests through meet and greets and dance parties
- Maintain care and limited repair to costume
- Provide a consistent "character" experience to all guests
- Maintain the costume area and keeping a safe and clean work environment
- Must be 16 years of age or on the date of applying or turning 16 by August 8, 2019.
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business need.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
- Must be able to wear a costume (up to 10 lbs.) in all weather conditions, including extreme heat for 30 minute intervals.
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, and communicating
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer