The Entertainment department is looking for fun-loving characters to transform into life-size candy bars! Contracted costume characters take our Hershey’s product characters out to the community. Our characters are invited to many local off-site locations throughout the year to help celebrate community events.
- Improvisational performances interacting with our guests through meet and greets and dance parties
- Maintain care and limited repair to costume
- Provide a consistent "character" experience to all guests
- Maintain the costume area and keeping a safe and clean work environment
- Must be 18 years of age on the date of applying or turning 18 years of age by January 1, 2019.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business need.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
- Must be able to wear a costume (up to 10 lbs.) in all weather conditions, including extreme heat for 30 minute intervals.
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, and communicating
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer