This position is responsible for service, and must be proficient in the knowledge of all food, food-related items and beverage items (beverage items to include beer, wine cocktails and cordials).
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
- Able to work as a team in an efficient, professional and guest-related manner.
- Maintain constant communication with the guest and kitchen to provide for 100% guest satisfaction.
- Taking orders, presenting orders, and keeping the guest table clean and orderly (including clearing and resetting tables as needed).
- Ensuring that all the side work is accomplished in a clean and orderly manner.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have verifiable work experience as server.
- Must be able to work at least 16 hours per week.
- Must present a clean, orderly and professional appearance
- Must practice good hygiene and set an example for others in this area as per The Hotel Hershey standards.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and to work and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work under pressure and able to competently handle the designated table section.
- Must be able to work flexible hours based upon operational needs. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.