Deliver food to guests in a timely, professional and effective manner. Assist the expeditor as needed. Food runners should monitor the upkeep of the entire restaurant, as well as support servers, bartenders and other crewmembers as requested.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, & holidays based on operational needs.
*PLEASE NOTE: The positions for Houlihans Restaurant + Bar will be posted year-round on a continuous hire basis, and will be filled based on staffing needs.
- Deliver food to guests and verify satisfaction
- Explain accompanying sauces or condiments with appetizers
- Answer guest questions regarding their appetizer/entrée/dessert
- Remove any plates, glasses or silverware upon food delivery that are clearly unused or finished from the table
- Take items to the dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware and linens in the appropriate areas for washing
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server immediately.
- Remove plates or glasses that are clearly un‐used or finished from tables
- Communicate with servers and front desk to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service
- Assist in running drinks from the bar service well to guest tables
- Polishing & rolling silverware
- Assist the expeditor in stocking items on expo (ramekins, food backups, baker toppings etc.)
- Sweep or vacuum floors throughout the restaurant
- Empty trash containers on expo, at the service station and behind the bar
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in an organized and efficient manner
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and staff
- Must present a clean and appropriate image
- Working schedule for this position would include a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work on one's feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, bend, push, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must work in a clean, efficient and orderly manner
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer