This position assists with the development, facilitation and evaluation of the Entertainment Complex Food & Beverage orientation and training programs for part-time and seasonal employees, and supplemental staffing (volunteers/temporary employees). Training focuses include, but not limited to: onboarding new employee orientation and hands on training, guest service/hospitality training, food safety and sanitation, alcohol service and compliance, child labor law compliance, and employee feedback.
- Assist with the assessment and development of materials and resources for orientation and training programs for the department.
- Facilitate assigned orientation and developmental training sessions.
- Track employee feedback to provide regular updates to orientation and other training programs to meet the needs of the department and employees.
- Audit employees and supervisors during operational hours to ensure proper procedures including, but not limited to; food safety and sanitization, hospitality and guest interactions, child labor law compliance and alcohol service procedures, and make recommendations to Manager of Training and Quality Assurance for continuous training opportunities.
- Assist with the employee performance evaluation process to ensure each employee receives a minimum of one (1) evaluation per year and all performance ratings are accurately entered into the computer systems while partnering with the various department managers to complete this process.
- Assist with the development and implementation of onboarding and training procedures for volunteer and temporary employees to ensure supplemental staffing employees are aligned and follow all standards and practices as permanent, seasonal and year round HE&R employees.
- Oversee the distribution of the newly hired onboarding survey and exit survey, generate survey summary’s for the Food & Beverage management team, and formulate recommendations/action plans to assist with employee development.
- Coordinate the tracking process of required training certifications for the department.
- 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid Drivers' License
- Experience in the Human Resource field preferred
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Post-Employment - RAMP Certification
- Post-Employment - ServSafe Certification
- Post-Employment - ServSafe Allergen Certification
- Minimum of 1 to 2 year of related Industry Experience (Food & Beverage, Hospitality, and/or Training and Development) and/or education recommended
Physical Demands & Working Condition
- Position requires 20 hours minimum to 30 hours maximum per week based on operational needs.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day time, evening hours and weekends.
- The position is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer