Join the Hersheypark Team as an Area Manager of Concessions. This role is great opportunity for individuals looking to grow their career in the Food & Beverage industry! This position is responsible for the operational and managerial support at multiple concession locations throughout our Entertainment Complex. In this role you will work in a fast-paced and exciting work environment, develop and lead an operating staff of over 200 team members, monitor financial performance for concession operations, adhere to federal and state compliance regulations for food safety, and help to deliver top notch guest service to our guests to ensure they receive a positive dining experience.
- Supervise and facilitate concession operations, to include the purchase of supplies, distribution, food preparation, and assignment of job duties
- Work with management at all levels to enhance development of operational and managerial experiences and skills through hands on training
- Monitor financial results for area(s) of responsibility and take corrective action as necessary
- Direct, support, develop, coach, and evaluate staff members
- Evaluate food and beverage mix, monitor guest satisfaction, adjust and implement operating standards that support our vision and mission
- Assist with the development of future events and operation seasons
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in food and beverage operations, concessions preferred
- Completion of High School degree or equivalent education
- Minimum of one (1) year of supervisory experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Effective communication skills and employee relations skills.
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with guests
- Experience working in fast paced food and beverage environment
- Familiarity with monitoring financial information including financial performance and revenue/expense management
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Must be self-motivated to complete tasks and be able to multi task while prioritizing job tasks and assignments
- Skilled in the use of computers and technology, Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Must obtain RAMP Certification post-employment
- Must embody Hershey Entertainment & Resorts core values (Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others)
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Schedule will vary according to operating needs, but will include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- The position is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside. The needs of this position require that the employee is prepared for weather elements including heat, cold, rain, snow and wind.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer