"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 05/02/2019 through 05/09/2019."
This position is responsible for performing nail services and spa body treatments in the manner trained by The Hotel Hershey.
This position participates in the post-offer employment testing program.
- Perform all services for which training has been received in the allotted period
- Maintain all treatment rooms in a sanitary condition; promote and sell retail products
- Keep work area neat and clean at all times
- Keep work area stocked with sufficient supplies for a full day of operation
- Clean equipment and common areas used after performing services
- Participate in maintaining neatness of service waiting areas
- Fold towels and linens for use in the service areas
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Current Pennsylvania Cosmetologist and/or Manicurist license is required
- Must have professional image and the ability to communicate well with others
- Shifts vary according to business needs, and are typically 6-8 hour shifts
- Job may require bending, stooping and lifting up to 20 lbs.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer