"For internal applicants, the internal posting period for this position is 04/12/2018 through 4/19/2018."
This position is responsible for the daily hand folding and processing of linens at the Hershey Laundry.
- This position is responsible for hand folding linens, operating equipment that folds linens by hand-feeding them into a flatwork ironer, towel folder, and/or receiving them out of the folder to production standards.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned throughout the laundry operation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work as a team with co-workers
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to recognize property differences in linens and goods by client/customer
- Ability to understand oral and written instruction in English
- Ability to operate and understand the use of a computer, keyboarding and coding
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to...
- Constantly (67-100% of time): Stand, Walk, Balance and Stoop
- Frequently (34-66% of time): Lift up to 50 lbs., Carry up to 20 lbs., Push in excess of
- 100 lbs., and Pull up to 100 lbs., Reach Forward, Reach Overhead, Kneel, Crouch, Handle Objects and Operate Controls
- Occasionally (up to 33% of time): Carry up to 50 lbs., Pull in excess of 100 lbs., Climb Stairs, Grasp Firmly and Crawl
- Must be able to work overtime and perform duties as assigned
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on operational needs: Days off will vary week to week and may not be consecutive. Weekends and holidays may be required
- Must be able to work in an environment with extreme temperature changes
- Hazardous chemicals in and around the workplace
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer