This position is responsible for all aspects of food service and guest service at our new restaurant Fire & Grain located at Hershey Lodge.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & Holidays based on operational needs.
- Responsible for serving and understanding all food, food-related items (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and beverage items (beverage items to include cappuccinos, espressos and other coffee drinks, beer, wine, cocktails, and cordials)
- Working in an efficient, professional, guest-oriented manner; maintaining constant communication with the guest and kitchen to provide 100% guest satisfaction
- Recording and delivering orders
- Keeping the guest tables clean and orderly (including clearing tables and resetting as needed).
- Assisting all staff members in operation of the dining room
- All required opening duties and closing shift side work must be accomplished in a clean and orderly manner.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have verifiable work experience as a server
- Must present a clean, professional and orderly appearance as per Hershey Lodge standards.
- Must have knowledge and experience placing guest orders on Point of Sale Computers and handling cash.
- Must be able to successfully complete RAMP Certification Training within the probationary period
- Must be able to work under pressure and to competently handle the designated table section.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a very busy, time-sensitive environment
- Ability to work flexible shifts including breakfast, lunch and dinner meal periods, according to operational needs
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer