The Assistant Restaurant Manager position is responsible for assisting with the management and administration of food and beverage activities for Devon Seafood + Steak in an upscale, high volume, team oriented restaurant. Seeking a forward thinking, self-motivated, driven and professional individual.
Devon Seafood + Steak, located in downtown Hershey, provides a unique blend of casual and chic in an upscale atmosphere. In addition to preparing premium seafood and prime cuts of steak, Devon offers an award winning wine list, signature cocktails and traditional martinis created by experienced mixologists.
- Interviewing, hiring, and scheduling employees.
- Training and development of employees; including but not limited to coaching and motivating.
- Monitoring guest service and hospitality standards/excellent floor presence.
- Creating and following systems of control.
- Conducting pre-service meetings.
- Manage P&L to targeted budget.
- Editing employee payroll.
- Maintaining safety, health, and sanitation standards.
- Assisting with oversight of the dining reservations/wait lists.
- Completing inventories.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum of (1) one year supervisory experience.
- Minimum of (2) two years of food & beverage experience.
- Must have a Valid Driver's License.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- An associates or bachelor’s degree in food service management, hospitality management or related preferred.
- Working knowledge of hospitality financial systems and controls, marketing, and food and beverage.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of POS and automated payroll systems helpful.
- Employee and guest service oriented
- Maintain ServSafe and RAMP certifications as a condition of employment
- Must embody HE&R Core Values (Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer