This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & Holidays based on operational needs.
This position participates in the post-offer employment testing program.
- Adhering to and completing a daily checklist.
- Timely and accurate set up and taking down function rooms. This involves moving tables, chairs, meeting equipment, and any other items necessary for the success of our guests.
- Delivering boxes to meeting rooms.
- Vacuuming carpets, dusting chair rails in the function rooms, cleaning chandeliers, and filing maintenance requests when necessary.
- The setup of outdoor functions including a pool side buffet in the summer, events on the front veranda, and wedding ceremonies.
- The setup of exhibit tables.
- Maintaining neat and clean storerooms and taking equipment to the engineering department for necessary repair.
- Working with other departments and divisions both within and outside the company to meet business needs.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must have guest-oriented attitude, ability to work with others and well- groomed appearance.
- Ability to read written instructions.
- Valid Driver’s License, a condition of continued employment
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to: *
- Constant (67% - 100% of time)
- Carry (0-10 lbs), Walk, Balance, Feel,
- Frequent ( 34% - 66% of time)
- Lift (0-50 lbs), Carry (11-35 lbs), Reach Forward, Object Handling, Hand Grasp (Simple and Firm)
- Occasional (1% - 33% of time)
- Lift (51-75 lbs), Carry (36-50 lbs), Push (0-75 lbs), Pull (0-50 lbs), Stand, Climb Stairs, Reach Overhead, Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, Finger, Operating Controls
- Proper footwear to be provided by employee.
- Specific Hours: Depends on business volumes
- 1st Shift: 7am-3:30 pm
- Mid Shift: 10 am-6.30 pm
- 2nd Shift: 3 pm-11:30 pm
- 3rd Shift: 11pm-7:30 am
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer