"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 12/10/2018 through 12/17/2018."
- Cleaning and sanitizing the employee cafeteria
- Making coffee
- Setting up for lunch, breaks, and dinner
- Serving employees meals
- Preparing salads and sandwiches
- Preparing desserts
- Watching for pilferage and spoilage
- Stocking paper and food supplies
- Performing other duties as may be assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Friendly, customer-service attitude required
- Must be willing to work varied shifts, days/evenings; weekends and holidays included.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and stand for most of the shift.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which may require evening, weekend, and holiday hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer