Enjoy working at the all-new Hershey’s Water Works at Hershey Lodge! There’s sweetness around every corner with 30,000 square feet of family fun including Twizzler's Twists water slides and an adventure across Reese's Water Walk! Learn more about our new indoor pool complex here:
This position is responsible for multiple functions in the activities area of the Recreation Department at the Hershey Lodge.
This is a part time year round. The working schedule may include morning, mid-day, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational needs.
- Hosting scheduled activities and events current for the season
- Participating in costume as a Hershey Product Character
- Welcoming guest and children to the property at the Kid's Check In
- Assisting with special events and themed weekends
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work at least 16 hours per week.
- Professional people skills and personable interaction with individuals of all ages.
- Child Care or customer service experience a plus
- Professional image representative of property image.
- Physical requirements include complete mobility and good physical conditioning, good hearing and vision, and ability to tolerate heat.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 25 lbs.
- Schedule is primarily second shift. However, schedule may vary according to operational needs, with weekends and Holidays required.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer