This position is responsible for maintaining the safety and security of all guests, employees, and physical assets of The Hershey Lodge.
The position for which you are applying for is for a 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift position that will include weekends & holidays based on operational needs.
- Patrolling the entire property and documenting rounds
- Investigating accidents/incidents occurring on Hotel or Lodge property and submitting detailed reports
- Responding to and providing assistance in fire or other emergency situations
- Investigating complaints and notifying law enforcement authorities as necessary
- Administering and maintaining locking systems throughout the property; and initiating measures to improve or maintain safety and security standards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Criminal justice/safety/security-related training and experience preferred
- Ability to obtain First Aid and CPR certification; EMT certification helpful.
- Basic knowledge of criminal and federal law and fire and safety regulations pertaining to hotels.
- Proven employee/guest relations, communications and problem-solving skills.
- Keyboarding skills and PC familiarity.
- Professional image representative of property image.
- Physical requirements include walking (up to 75% of the shift), hearing, bending, communicating verbally, stooping, lifting and finger dexterity.
- Schedule will vary according to operational needs; shifts will include 1st, 2nd or 3rd with weekends and holidays required.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer