This position is responsible for the service and break-down of banquet events.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based upon operational needs.
This position participates in the post-offer employment testing program.
- Responsible for serving food and beverage to guests in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Setting and clearing tables
- Restocking items such as sugar bowls, salt and pepper shakers and other condiments
- Inspecting tables and chairs
- Maintaining clean and orderly work areas; carrying trays from serving areas to banquet rooms; and other duties as may be assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- American or French Banquet Service preferred.
- Must present an appropriate image including friendly attitude, good personal hygiene and professional appearance, and desire to serve the public.
- Must be able to work flexible hours based on operational needs, including breakfast, lunch and dinner; perform coffee breaks and reception rotation.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Must furnish proper shoes.
- Must be able to tolerate temperature fluctuations required to perform duties of outdoor dining.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer