"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 08/30/2019 through 09/06/2019."
This position is responsible for serving beverage and food orders, of which most are coffee orders to our guests, in a courteous, efficient and professional manner in accordance with Hershey Lodge guidelines.
- Greeting all guests
- Cashiering responsibilities including the handling of all money transactions, as well as credit card and rooms charges and knowledge of the P.O.S. system to properly ring in customers' orders and perform closing procedures
- Using and maintaining the espresso machine properly
- Being familiar with the entire Cocoa Beanery menu
- Handling the telephone in a professional manner
- Answering guest questions and offering suggestions
- Completing requisitions for the storeroom in order to receive supplies
- Placing coffee/ espresso & retail orders to maintain par levels
- Handling guest complaints;
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must possess organizational skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must have a positive attitude and exceptional guest service skills
- Must know how to answer and use the telephone.
- Must be able to cashier and closeout.
- Must be able to work independently without close supervision.
- Standing, walking, bending, writing, pushing, lifting up to 50 lbs., squatting, speaking clearly, memorizing, stocking and listening.
- Ability to determine the degree of safety, cleanliness, and quality of product we are offering to our guests.
- The schedule is primarily 6am-2pm, however additional hours may be required based on operational need.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and maintain a flexible schedule.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.